Did you miss one of the top posts of 2009 on How To Start a Social Network Site? Here they are, as you clicked and voted for them:
- Business Plan for a Social Networking Website — What Makes It Different?
- Virtual Currencies and Virtual Goods — Definitions and Revenue Streams in Social Networks
- How to Start a Social Networking Website Part 2 – Business Models and Revenue Streams
- Social Media and Social Network Revenue Alternatives That Work
- Community Engagement — Track Engagement Metrics to Understand Community Activity and Growth
- The Social Network Business Plan, By David Silver: A Book Review by Tom Russo
- Virtual Goods in Social Networks — How Motivation to Purchase Works
- How to Start a Social Networking Website Part 1: Background, Manuals and Lists
- How to Set Up A Social Networking Website Part 15: LinkedIn’s Revenue Model
- Business Models for Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods
Thanks for reading, and Happy New Year.
What topics would you like covered on How to Start a Social Network Site? Add a comment or email me.